Friday 15 June 2012

Meadowlands 2012





















So finally, the photos form not last weekend but the one before! I know I promised them a bit sooner, but you get what your given bitch.
They are alright, but I didn't take as much of the advantage of the scenery and people as I should have.
If you know what I mean.
There was a lot of amazing bands, with proper quality music; I wished I could have seen more music, but I ended up walking back and forth fromm the tent a lot with my friend.
However,  but my two favourites were Kate:

and Mok.




Kate were amazing, with 4 members, including the coolest lead girl, on a harp, with such a lovely voice. The songs were pure and genuine art, and I really enjoyed it! You should like/check them out here, on facebook.

MOK, were also insanely good. I saw them in the evening, and the whole tent was buzzing. The lead male's high, slightly erratic rapping contrasted so uniquely with the female singers strong, bassy voice. And their songs were so original and great!
Here is their music video. This is their only song I could find online, and I can't stop listening to it!

Next year hopefully I will gather my confidence and ask some of the amazing and interesting people around the festival to be a subject of a photograph, and will also focus on listening to some more bands :)
If you have the chance, make sure you come to Meadownlands, even if it is just for a day :)

Thanks for readdingg!

No comments:

Post a Comment