Wednesday 30 May 2012

Scottish Roots and Cloudy Skies (Belle)












In the Easter holidays, my third lovely cousin, Belle, came to stay with us :)
Of course, how could I not take advantage (photography-wise) of this gorgeous little face?
I draped loads of checked blankets and scarfs on her, to give a 'highlands-wuthering-heights-type-feel' to the shoot ;)
I hadn't initially intended to 'double-expose' these images, but a comment inspired me to do so.
I think the last ones look okay, but the effect will look better on another set.
But otherwise I really like the result!

I am going to this local festival again this weekend, so expect some more photos of the beautiful Natasha and some other kool kids ;)
Have a greeattt weekend and a lovely half term (if you're english :D)
xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photographs your cousin looks so lovely!
    Have a wonderful time at your local festival this weekend!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete