Wednesday 14 December 2011

Outfit Post- Jumper and a Patterned Skirt




Heyy,
This is what I wore the morning after my birthday (that's why i look so tired :'))
I took this skirt back to Urban Outfitters in the end, because it was too big on my waist, but I got an even more gorgeous one from American Apparel instead!
Yay!

Ahh! 11 days until Christmas! 
What have you asked for? I am actually feeling slightly overwhelmed by the amount of clothes I have at the moment, so haven't asked for any!
I'm very surprised with my self :')
And you have no idea how excited i am for the holidays- finally time to do some photography!
It better snow! Or I will be sad ( I really want some shots in the snow. I've done some drawings, I'll scan them in soon.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS!


5 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! Happy late Birthday :D!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jumper, you look great! :)
    I've asked for lots of accessories to add to my many clothes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Birthday! I like your outfit very much! I ove the skirt and the jumper looks so comfy =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jumper and skirt look cool together, I like this alot :)

    ReplyDelete